Here is the action plan for our class.
Action Plan
EDU 5506EB
|
Name: Holly Mithell
|
Date: 3/22/16
|
|
School/District:
Alabama Reading Initiative
|
|
|
Role/Position: Regional
Reading Coach
|
|
|
Email Address:
hmitchell@alsde.edu
|
|
|
Blog Link: http://talesfromtheschoolhouse.blogspot.com/
|
|
Describe
your personal goals for Developing and growing Personal Learning Networks for
School Leaders by addressing one of the prompts below:
Reflect on how your personal learning network has changed and
grown during the course of this workshop. Discuss your plans for how you plan
to continue to grow your learning network and how you hope to contribute to the
professional learning of your administrative colleagues.
This course has allowed me the time to think about my personal
learning network. To be honest, my
personal learning network mainly consisted of searching the internet for
relevant topics. Since taking this
course, I have realized that there are much more efficient ways of engaging in
a personal learning network, such as RSS feeds, Twitter, and Blogs. I am working to change my Twitter account to
more of a professional account and tailor the people that I follow to those
that are speaking on topics that I are currently studying, such as
dyslexia. I also want to be able to
connect my Twitter and RSS feeds to my blog so that I can share information
with others that I come in contact with on the internet. I think that streamlining these accounts is
going to be something that will really help me manage the time portion of a
professional learning network.
Great idea, Holly! Anything that will streamline to help us manage our time better is a plus. Happy tweeting and blogging! I may need you to help me figure out how to embed my scoop.it page on my blog.
ReplyDeleteI think your idea on transitioning your Twitter account to be tailored more toward professional use is a great idea. Not having a Twitter account before this course, that will enable me to start fresh and use it predominantly on a professional level.
ReplyDelete